- RED Light Therapy: (Wavelength between 620nm to 750nm) Used for its anti-aging benefits because of its ability to stimulate collagen and elastin production. Also believed to reduce cytokines, which cause inflammation.
- BLUE Light Therapy: (Wavelength between 405nm to 420nm) Used for its anti-bacterial benefits and therefore used in acne treatment. This specific wavelength stimulates the production of oxygen radicals that kill P. Acnes bacteria (the acne-causing bacteria), without damaging the skin.
- AMBER Light Therapy: (Wavelength of between 590nm to 620nm) Used to flush waste from the skin, boost lymphatic flow and increase cellular growth, aiding in cell-turnover, or production of new skin cells.
How To Use:
Before you begin, ensure your mask is charged using provided Micro-USB cable (est. 30mins)
- Cleanse skin and apply your favorite skincare serums, moisturizers, and toners
- Place the shield comfortably over your face
- Press the power button located on the left side of the device to start your LED therapy session
- To change your light source, press the power button to select between Red, Blue, or Amber depending on desired treatment therapy
- The mask is on a self-timer in 15-minute increments. To switch to another color or to use one color for more than 15 minutes, click the mask on again using the power button and select your color of choice.
- To power down press and hold the power button until the light has turned off (about 2-3 seconds)
- Wipe off the mask with a gentle cloth or cleansing wipe after each use and store in a cool, dry place
Feel free to enjoy any selection of LED Therapy until the battery runs out. There is no such thing as “over-doing” LED Therapy. To those with light-sensitivity, begin LED Treatment in a well-lit room. For therapeutic treatment, each light setting can be used for a recommended 15 minutes.
Light Settings for Specific Areas of Concern:
- Red: Inflammation/Redness
- Blue: Acne/Breakout
- Amber: Age Spots/Melasma
Simply swipe with rubbing alcohol